The Partnership for Families, Children and Adults is a non-profit organization serving the Tennessee Valley community for 140 years through counseling, crisis intervention and prevention services. It began with the 1877 establishment of the Ladies Aid Society, which later became the Florence Crittenton Home. Under direction of United Way, The Florence Crittenton Service, Family Service Agency and Travelers Aid Society merged into Community Services of Greater Chattanooga, Inc. in 1973. In 1981, the agency assumed the name Family and Children’s Services of Chattanooga, Inc., and in 2003 became Partnership for Families, Children and Adults. In 2006, the Partnership was recognized by the Chattanooga Area Chamber of Commerce as the Non-Profit Organization of the Year for demonstrating excellence in non-profit management and community impact.
Our Accreditation and Memberships
- Alliance for Strong Families and Communities
- Chattanooga Area Chamber of Commerce
- Chattanooga Regional Homeless Coalition
- Council on Accreditation of Services for Families and Children, Inc. (COA)
- Employee Assistance Society of North America (EASNA)
- National Crittenton Society
- Tennessee Alliance for Children and Families
- Tennessee Coalition to End Domestic & Sexual Violence
- United Way of Greater Chattanooga
- Venture Forward
QuestionPro provides unparalleled insights and just launched enterprise features including Communities, Customer Experience, Workforce and Mobile.